Business Development Manager Hull Job. Up to £25,000 (neg) basic. OTE c.£50,000 (Uncapped), the package also includes a Company Car, Pension etc.
Title: New Business Development Manager.
Salary: Up to £25,000 (neg). OTE c.£50,000 (Uncapped)
Incentives: Company Car, Pension etc.
My client is an independent and well-established provider of business products including MFD’s/MFP’s, photocopiers, managed print services and print/document management software based in the North East.
They are currently looking to expand their sales team and are therefore seeking to recruit x2 additional Business Development Managers to cover Humber and North Lincolnshire.
This is a new business generation role (B2B) in which you will be responsible for actively promoting the company while also generating your own sales leads and closing down sales opportunities.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Pro-actively sell digital office equipment (photocopiers, office printers, MFP/MFD’s), managed print services and print/document management software through telesales activity, face to face meetings with clients, territory mapping and also attending business networking events.
- Develop new business.
- Regular customer visits with accounts to ensure service satisfaction.
- Match hardware and software to customer requirements.
- Be a point of contact for customers to discuss issues and problems.
- Liaise with all departments in order to ensure that customer requirements are being met.
- Contribute to the development of the sales department by sharing ideas and implementing best practice.
- Ensure individual monthly sales targets is met while also promoting a positive company attitude.
- Self-motivated to achieve and exceed sales targets and also display an enthusiastic and determined attitude.
- Able to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively in order to build relationships customers.
- Good telephone skills and computer literacy.
- Full Driving Licence is required for this role as you will be driving throughout your designated patch.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
The Business Development Manager Hull Job has a basic salary of up to £25,000 (negotiable) per annum. OTE for this role is c.£50,000 (Uncapped). You will also be provided with either a Company Car, Pension etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply for the Business Development Manager Hull Job now by applying with either LinkedIn, Indeed or Facebook.
If you don’t use any of these, you can also email your CV to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to see our full list of advertised Sales Jobs if this opportunity is not right for you.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.