Operations Manager Job in London. Basic salary on offer is up to £50,000 + Company Car/Car Allowance + Benefits Package
Title: Operations Manager
Reports to: Operations Director
Direct reports: Warehouse Manager, Refurbish Operatives, Project Management team
Location: Canning Town, East London
Type Of Employment: Full-time
Salary: Up to £50,000
Incentives: Company Car or Car Allowance, Laptop, Phone, Pension, 23 days annual leave, access to voluntary benefits scheme
Our client is a leading provider of fully managed workplace solutions to the UK public and private sector. They specialise in managed print and workflow technologies. The company has over 30 years’ experience in the technology, document and information sector offering a comprehensive business review and approach to understand and deliver solutions that are designed specifically for their clients’ requirements.
- To assist the Operations Director in developing strategy across multiple warehouse locations to ensure maximum productivity. Own the relationship with 3rd party suppliers providing services to the warehouse and wider business, including products delivery
- Design, plan and control of the end to end process ordering service supplies to dispatch, inbound goods (all products), storage and dispatch to the point of placement within the customer end location
- Provide operational support to the functional managers and team leader in the warehouses to ensure the overall value of stock is match to the business and customer needs
- Provide operational management of the project management team (currently x3 Project Managers), ensuring synergy with the stakeholders in the efficient deployment of services.
- Take responsibility for the definition, documentation and safe execution of projects, actively participating in large projects
- Identifies, assesses and manages risk to the success of the project
- Advocates the use of structures project management methodology including PRINCE2, to the sales and support divisions within the business
- Develop working practice to ensure compliance with the wider business
- Grow the value of harvesting parts and supplies from our return stock
- Ensure clear and auditable process for the inbound and outbound of all products via the warehouses
- Manage the process of procuring service related stock for resale
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent
- 5 years experience working at management level within a warehouse of service department
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- High degree of computer literacy to include strong understanding of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Team Player
- Able to manage supplier relationships
- Good management and leadership skills
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
Operations Manager Job comes with a competitive basic salary up to £50,000, plus a company car or car allowance, laptop, phone, company pension, 23 days annual leave and access to a voluntary benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Is this the job for you? Then get your CV over to me and apply for the Operations Manager Job in London now by applying with either LinkedIn, Indeed or Facebook.
Alternatively, please feel free email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to see our full list of advertised Professional Services Jobs if this opportunity is not right for you.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.